The Pellet Mill is manufactured with a combination of high quality local parts and imported parts.
The Pellet Mill is manufactured with a combination of high quality local parts and imported parts. The selection of parts assures the operator of a long lasting high performance machine with a low maintenance operation. The body of the mill is made of stainless steel for a rust-free lifespan.
The ring die, being a critical part in the mill, is a part designed for optimum productivity and long lifespan.
The mill is equipped with a heavy duty gearbox, and is capable of variable speed feeding for ease of control and perfect pelletizing.
The mill also features chamber cooling and heating with temperature monitoring.
- Helical gear drive, compact structure, high transmission efficiency with low power consumption.
- New S type spring coupling between motor and gearbox, easy dismantling and dampens vibration and shock.
- Forged main shaft and driving wheel for increased strength and long life span; equipped with safety pin to avoid damage.
- Redesigned thicker roller shaft (thickness increased by 5mm), better strength, longer lifetime of roller shaft.
- Force feeder for feeding.
- Roller shell
- Roller bearing
- Roller shaft
- Safety pin
- Roller shaft pin
- Main shaft
- Industrial Magnet
- Induction Fans
|Capacity (MT/H)||1 – 2||2 – 3|
|Die Inner Diameter (mm)||420||508|
|Die Effective Width (mm)||120||155|
|Die Rotary Speed (rpm)||198||168|
|Screw Feeder Rotary Speed (rpm)||12-120||10-120|
|Pellet Size (diameter, mm)||6,8,10||6,8,10|
|No. of Press Roll||2||2|
|Outer Diameter of Press Roll||206||222|